In no particular order:
- Odysseus had his men tie him to the mast so he could hear the beautiful song of the Syrians.
- Jason's family may have tried to kill their own children, but Antigone's family was just weird.
- The Cyclops said he would eat Odysseus last, after all the others. That was the polite thing to do in those days (not eat people but show them hospitality.)
- All that suffering took a big token out of Thomas More.
- Theseus saved all the Athenians from the Minotaur. Kind of like the Hunger Games.