My crammed week led to a crammed weekend; I will have barely had a moment to breathe between Thursday and tomorrow. So, for now, enjoy these quips from student papers that made me smile:
- Heroes are people who go through monstrumental challenges to protect others.
- To revise my paper, I plan to go through and put in more comas.
- When someone is a hero, you want to fallow in her footsteps and be a more kind, thoughtful person.
- While still a young girl, her sister left to become a Caramel nun.
- Hearing about his heroic deeds, she got all chocked up.
Oh, how I wish someone had saved all my mistakes as a student. I’m sure they were much worse!